Tuesday, October 11, 2011

description essay.

For the description essay i have two words that i cant pick on what one i would like to do.

Brother - Growing up with my older brother being my best friend, and how he has showed me how to accomplish goals and how a brother is someone who always has your back.


OR...

Family - Family is being surrounded by people who love you and who you love back and that even if your not related you can still have tons of family. For me i am very close with a few of my parents best friends so i call them my aunt and uncles cause to me they are family.

3 comments:

  1. I like family better because you can do more with it and have more of a discussion. Because family doesnot have to be blood related, to be your family.
    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the family idea. I would choose family and use your brother as an example. You could interview your brother and get his opinion on family.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have a stronger opinion of family so maybe you should go with that. Now you just need to find a thesis.

    ReplyDelete